Saturday, November 26, 2011

...now, where was i?



...and I'm back! Apologies for the absence, but things just got way too busy here in Istanbul, and the cherry on top was a nasty flu. I flew back from Vienna into a maelstrom of work, and somehow, as usual, made it through to the other side. So this week, my friends, we shall travel back in time to Vienna, as I have some lovely photos and sketches to share with you. Right now I have to do some much-needed errand running (it always seems when you are sick, that the world moves double-speed past you while you are in bed, and you have to run twice as fast to catch up to it). Off to the post office, the market, and a coffeeshop!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Good luck with all your errands.

szaza said...

Thank you, Joy!