Thursday, September 9, 2010

forgetting the search



On the very last morning, as I waited for my ride to the airport, there, from the rooftop of Ngudrup Guesthouse, I finally saw the mountains around Kathmandu. I can't help but feel it was somehow meant to be; that I was supposed to forget the search in order to see what I had been looking for. It felt mythological, standing there on the rooftop, staring at those white peaks in the pale distance that had been right behind me all along.



Until we meet again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've loved every one of these posts. Thanks so much for sharing not only your photos, drawings and descriptions with us, but also the journey of your heart...

Anonymous said...

I've loved every one of these posts. Thanks so much for sharing not only your photos, drawings and descriptions with us, but also the journey of your heart...

szaza said...

Thank you Beth!
I'm happy you're enjoying the blog :)